Corsair Community

Where can I get extensions for the RGB leads on ML Pros?

thunderdolt

The leads aren't long enough to allow for mounting on the front radiators of a 1000D without either hanging the RGB leads out in the open or being required to disconnect them before sliding out the radiator tray. I have looked high and low and can't find extensions for these leads anywhere.

Does anybody, anywhere, sell these?

THANK YOU! You just saved literally two dozen fans from ending up in the trash.

I'm not opposed to making my own cables, but 24 cables (192 pins) is a larger time investment than I'm looking to make.

For your next trick, how about a cable that allows me to plug one Commander Pro into a second Commander Pro? Corsair claims they can be daisy chained, but also neither supplies nor sells the cable required to do that.

THANK YOU! You just saved literally two dozen fans from ending up in the trash.

I'm not opposed to making my own cables, but 24 cables (192 pins) is a larger time investment than I'm looking to make.

Yeah, I do understand that.

For your next trick, how about a cable that allows me to plug one Commander Pro into a second Commander Pro? Corsair claims they can be daisy chained, but also neither supplies nor sells the cable required to do that.

Now, that's easy. The Commander Pro (CoPro) connects to a USB 2.0 header. The cable is attached to the CoPro. Just connect it to the USB 2.0 header on the other CoPro. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy ... ;):

Archived