Corsair Community

Corsair VOID RGB Wireless 7.1 not detected by CUE - Can't use any of the features

csutty

So I bought a wireless VOID headset a while back, I already had a M65 RGB mouse and used CUE for lighting effects among other things without fault for that. once I got the headset, It worked perfectly fine without CUE. However CUE never detects the headset even though I have been using it for many months with no issues. I recently decided I want to make the most of the money spent on the headset, and be able to alter the features of the headset using CUE> I remember I did try when I first got the headset but I just gave up in the end.

Basically all my question is, is that why does CUE (v2 - the latest version) not detect my VOID RGB Wireless 7.1 headset? It doesn't show up whatsoever, yet my mouse does. It seems strange to me that my computer has had no problems running and using the headset with basic functionalities.

(Although I do believe I do not have full 7.1 surround sound (and never have) although I have an untrained ear for different variations of surround sound and I get that it is also down to program options.)

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

So I bought a wireless VOID headset a while back, I already had a M65 RGB mouse and used CUE for lighting effects among other things without fault for that. once I got the headset, It worked perfectly fine without CUE. However CUE never detects the headset even though I have been using it for many months with no issues. I recently decided I want to make the most of the money spent on the headset, and be able to alter the features of the headset using CUE> I remember I did try when I first got the headset but I just gave up in the end.

Basically all my question is, is that why does CUE (v2 - the latest version) not detect my VOID RGB Wireless 7.1 headset? It doesn't show up whatsoever, yet my mouse does. It seems strange to me that my computer has had no problems running and using the headset with basic functionalities.

(Although I do believe I do not have full 7.1 surround sound (and never have) although I have an untrained ear for different variations of surround sound and I get that it is also down to program options.)

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

The headset works for me only when I plug it straight into the computer's USB ports; when I try plugging it into the Corsair mousepad, I get nothing.

You may wish to experiment with plugging your headset into various USB ports on your machine; it may be that some of the USB drivers and hardware configuration will give you more functionality than others.

Archived