Corsair Community

CL Command Mini lowest RPM?

toddnunez94

Hi everyone. So I've been using my command Mini for almost a year and a half. Absolutely love it. I'm controlling 21 fans (2 of the headers are using Swiftech 8 way PWM fan splitters). My question is this; is there a reason why the minimum speed is only 500 RPM when using the custom settings? Is there any way to turn the fans off when just browsing the web, and then turning on when gaming, etc at certain water temps? It's just than 21 fans at 500 RPM can get a little loud from time to time.

Does your Grid+ work ok? There are a number of adverse posts on Amazon about it.

I have 4 Noctua case fans and a Commander Mini, if I connected the fans to it using the voltage reduction cables, would that reduce the rpm below 500?

I guess you are asking me, but I can't answer as you have failed to provide enough information.

The adverse posts on Amazon are nothing more than an urban myth as you have failed to specify their URLs.

I have no idea how well a GRID+ works as I have a GRID+ V2.

I have no issues controlling my GRID+ V2, but as to how well CAM controls it I have no idea as I don't use CAM as it's much the same as CL4 (rather poor).

For anyone to sensibly comment on the 4 Noctua case fans you need to specify the URL of their specification.

• 3 months later...

Archived