Corsair Community

Voyager Air

chrisbbw

Can someone please let me know step by step instruction how to update my voyager air firmware from as I haven't got a clue where to start and I keep getting 404's trying to find the firmware updates and instructions on loading

"To install the firmware update, copy the file “VoyagerAir-1.2.8.pkg” to the home/root directory on your Voyager Air drive. Start the drive (making sure it is plugged in), and use Settings in the Voyager Air app to initiate the update."

From the Release notes.

• 3 months later...
How do I find this illusive ROOT directory? I have downloaded the new firmware from the site as a zip file and extracted it to my desktop but it is unreadable apparently!!! I do not think your instructions are very clear or helpful!

I think we are all talking to ourselves on this matter as there does not seem to be any helpful response! If I manage to find this file "VoyagerAir-1.2.8.pkg" somewhere (maybe a little hint as to where it might be would help!!! Where do I copy it to? On my devices Voyager Air X 2 there are only files I have put in myself - there is no sign of a "root" file or anything else! I have a video folder, a music folder and a Misc folder all put in by me - so do I create another folder perhaps or what! Also in my setting on the app there is no update app - I can only use the old app as the new app does not recognise my device! If you had notified me of updates a bit earlier on I might have kept my devices more up to date!!! My version app is android 1.2.9 and my drive is 1.2.2!. I would appreciate some help please!

How do I find this illusive ROOT directory? I have downloaded the new firmware from the site as a zip file and extracted it to my desktop but it is unreadable apparently!!! I do not think your instructions are very clear or helpful!

Yes, we are here (I've been wrestling with the latest version of Office).

1. The Root directory is the highest-level directory/folder on the drive.

2. Please describe your situation:

- What drive

- What version of firmware is installed

- Did you reformat the drive, or is it NTFS

Bill

Archived