Corsair Community

K65 RGB Rapidfire

poly

I got a replacement keyboard since the first k65 rgb rapidfire was crap. This new one don't start at all unless i pull out the usb cable and reattach it every time i start my computer. If i use sleep i have to replug it as well.. Anyone know how to fix it? Im so tired of bad corsair produts now..

I didn't have this problem on the first k65 rgb rapidfire and nothing else have changed..

Tryed all usb2 and usb3 ports

Win10 64-bit

P8p67 pro rev3

check for driver and chipset updates, if that doesnt work check your bios to make sure your fully initializing your USB ports when you boot.

check for driver and chipset updates, if that doesnt work check your bios to make sure your fully initializing your USB ports when you boot.

As far as i can see i have all the latest drivers and bios from asus.com and all my usb ports work with all other devices i use. No error in device manager and i use default settings for usb in bios. Even the the first k65 rgb rapidfire worked with my usb ports but it was full of crap (debris rolling around inside) so i had to return it. One thing have changed. i got a new m65 rbg pro because the first one had a bad right button. Should i return it or is there anything else i can try?

Archived