Corsair Community

No 750D replacement or store buy from Corsair?

Sempa

Hello,

I have a Corsair 750D case (I have no invoice to RMA) and my problem is that I have not even the screws you use to hold the motherboard. (in fact I have not any screws of any type that comes when you buy the case); Also the front panel door is broken.

I searched in Corsair store and nor the screws nor the panel is sold.

I sent a ticket to Corsair support and their answer was that I should search in authorized sites like Amazon or Newegg. (so I understand they dont sell them)

I have tried to use screws of other cases but the board does not fit ok cause it remains higher than it should be.

As it seems Corsair doe not sell these parts, could somebody give me a link of any shop where at least I can buy the all the screws you get with the case or some compatible kit.

(I live in Spain Europe , think to remember sites like Newwgg dont send to Europe, not sure now)

Thanks a lot

(Thanks for reply snapper69)

My fault; 750D has built-in standoffs.......

I am very sorry for not having realized about this; I have used a lot of cases and was always used to using the typical stand offs......

In relation to front panel door ,contacted again Corsair technical service and they told me to send them a picture of the broken panel.

This thread can be closed.

Thanks a lot

Archived