Corsair Community

H100i GTX Pump Loud Noise

Viking2121

Hey everyone,

I might be out of luck here, but I bought a H100i GTX on 10/3/15 and its been fine for quit a while cooling a i7 3770s for almost 2 years, it was cooling my i7 5820k for around a year. Anyway I herd this strange sound in my PC during start up, figured it was 1 of my fan's going bad in my Air 540. Anyway I noticed my temps going up to around 70C during idle and it would immediately drop back down to 30C and at times back up to 70C. So that made me think it was my pump dying.

I took it out of the case, cleaned it up and jumped a PSU to get it to run without a PC, plugged in the pump and it started to make this sound, I recorded it.

Like I said I'm probably out of luck with the whole warranty thing, but I'd like to know if I could maybe do something to claim the warranty.

I'm currently running my 7 year old Original H100, its still doing good considering its age but its older so I really don't trust it a whole lot on my main rig.

[ame]

[/ame]

They have a 5 year warranty so as long as you have the receipt, you should be in business. And yeah, that pump doesn't sound good at all. :eek:

Yeah I have the Receipt, I just couldn't find information how long the Warranty lasted, I lost the paper work that came with it, but I have the box still. Some sites like Newegg listed a 2 year warranty so I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

Archived