The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x > CUE 1.x and 2.x SDK

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2015, 06:48 AM

POST ID # = 812466
Bijmij1 Reputation: 10
Idea Request?

So I've been trying to program my keyboard but sadly without success. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
BUT When browsing the Rocket League subreddit, I found this video.
And I was wondering if some of you wizards would be able to get something like this together?

Sincerely
Anthony
Old 10-16-2015, 07:29 PM
The Rainbow Problem
kts's PC Specs

POST ID # = 814724
kts Reputation: 10

I have it around 90% there, just having confusing issues hooking into memory reliably.

Old 10-16-2015, 09:19 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 814740
Technobeard Reputation: 68

kts, you're using the SDK, correct?
Old 10-17-2015, 06:50 AM
The Rainbow Problem
kts's PC Specs

POST ID # = 814804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
kts, you're using the SDK, correct?
Yeah, but it's not the SDK having issues, it's getting repeatable pointers in Rocket League. Even OP's video source has a pointer location that's no bueno, and it's even been updated since the most recent game update.

I have noticed 3 of the memory locations are always at the same offsets (ending in 4, 8, and C) so I might be able to search for that instead of a static pointer.
Old 10-18-2015, 11:33 AM
The Rainbow Problem
kts's PC Specs

POST ID # = 815021

alright. i've been stuck for a couple days and am tired of working on it. here's a demo of what i have:

and the code to go with it: https://github.com/kayteh/RocketLeagueCUE

it's very possible being hammered doesn't help with some of my coding decisions.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Sebass's PC Specs

POST ID # = 815072
Sebass Reputation: 10

Wait, how do I run anything made by the SDK? I downloaded the SDK, but I just want to use this app you created.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:38 PM
The Rainbow Problem
kts's PC Specs

POST ID # = 815082

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebass View Post
Wait, how do I run anything made by the SDK? I downloaded the SDK, but I just want to use this app you created.
Well... unfortunately it doesn't really work without you needing to change it's code. Normally, developers would release just a one-size-fits-all .exe, but I can't in this case. I've only released the code so others might try to clean up my mistakes, because if I do any more work on it, I will explode.

The fact the video doesn't start on the countdown is me skipping over what I have to do to make this work in the first place. It's repetitive, and I'm afraid of asking Windows for too many privileges to correct for it. Stuff like this, even though it's only reading memory, is still fair game for anti-cheat.

If you want to do the code modification, I'd recommend extracting that git repo into the examples folder in the SDK, starting a match, grabbing a memory location that matches your turbo count (cheat engine helps,) pasting it into the end of main.cpp:L210, and just compile it with Visual Studio, run it, and it'll work until that match ends.

Again, sorry.