Corsair Community

Corsair Link Screen Size Adjustment

campisi2000

Hello,

I currently have corsair link installed in my system which monitors a Corsair H80i V2 and PSU AX1500i.

When I open corsair link it seems part of the display is cutoff and I can't look at certain readings. Is there a method to change the screen size or position of Corsair Link. Is there a method to resize the menu?

thank you in advance.

Thank you for the reply. In my situation, the bottom of the screen for Corsair Link isn't visible and I can't move the mouse in position. The bottom of the screen is actually off the screen and I can't find a way to reposition the menu.

Is there something else I can do?

Is there something else I can do?

If you right click the mouse when it's in the title bar you should be able to move the window so the bottom right is visible.

How big is your screen? Initially the CL4 window is 1024 x 768 pixels, so I expect if you have a small screen things could get tricky.

It would be easier to help you if you added your PC specs to you profile, so you should do this. A screen shot would also be appropriate given this issue.

• 1 year later...
Hello, i am having the same issue as mentioned above. Was there any solution on how to fix this?

I have attached a screen show to show what i am talking about.

Thnaks

Darren

I had to change my display settings from 1920 x 1080 to 1768 x 992 to be able to get to the bottom of the window and change the default windows size. Only took a few seconds.

Archived