Corsair Community

K55 RGB Keyboard CUE issues.

Hennimore

Hello,

I purchased a Corsair K55 RGB yesterday and updated it using CUE to the latest firmware (v. 30.06) and it worked fine yesterday. However, today I have started having issues with CUE either not detecting the keyboard from startup or randomly deciding it no longer supports it at random points.

It did tell me earlier that the firmware wasn't supported, but less than 10 seconds later it decided it was again and worked again. I have the latest CUE version as of right now (2.20.72).

It only seems to do this with the keyboard as the mouse remains fine even whilst the keyboard messes around. Does anyone have any fixes for this as it is quite annoying... I dislike the rainbow effect on the keyboard forced by default, and would like to use the macro keys rather than have them pointlessly there so the software is something I want to keep using.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've had the same issue, I just logged out, and came back in to my firmware for my K55 isn't supported. Tried restarting the Cue software to no avail. along with the Glaive double clicking thing, this cue seems annoying, but the rainbow pattern is probably worse.

Does this issue exist with CUE 2.19?

Tried turning off any USB power saving features in Windows?

Tried a different USB port?

Thanks for your reply.

1) Unable to test. Tried to downgrade the software, but it doesn't even recognise the keyboard on the latest firmware 30.06. Unable to find an earlier firmware for the keyboard as well to test that.

2)All off.

3)Yes. I've tried all available ones. When it happens, it seems to be universal. I've found that 2 or more reboots fixes it when it happens. Sometimes only one reboot is needed, but that's not too often the case.

Archived