Corsair Community

1 of 5 hd120 Fans light up

Bandit304

Hello all, So here is my issue all 5 fans are connected into the Light node that they came with(both nodes were tried same issue).

The light node is connected to The Commander Pro to the led 1 port and the Led Strips are daisy chained together to the Commander pro led 2 port. The led strips work fine, But only 1 fans lights up.

The commander pro controls the speeds of all 5 fans perfectly but no light to 4 of 5 fans.

What I find out in troubleshooting in different slots is whatever hd120 fans LED cable is plugged in to the number 1 slot in the light node is the only one to light up 2-6 will not light.

In the link software 5 fans are added and 4 led strips are added in the commander pro.

any ideas?

okay.. so i went to my friends house who has the same RGB set up. We hooked my lights up to his case with a known working node and commander pro and the same issue occurred only 1 fan would light up in the hub of 5. We even swapped 2 of his 6 rgs out for 2 of mine and still only 1 of mine for light. Also tried switching everything around and my computer would power his 6 rgs fans. So in conclusion would you think I have 6 bad fans somehow? We tried 4 light hubs and 2 commander pros with the same issue occurring on 2 different computers

Archived