Corsair Community

Vengeance 2000 Lack of surround plus..

Tonycapil

Hello All,

I purchased the Vengeance 2000 headset a few days ago via Amazon and have all the latest drivers installed from the Corsair Website. It seems I only hear reverb and no directional sounds. Also, the other issue (Major)I have is that when a movie scene gets loud, A "Compression" like limiter effect kicks in and lowers the volume. The bass turns into watery flabbiness. This is highly annoying as my cheap plantronics 780 set seems to simulate surround better. Also my g930s from logitech sounds great. I will bring it down to the studio I work under (MGM Grand) and ask the audio guys there, as I'm not a true audio tech and direct concerts/boxing only. My age of 40 might play a big factor also..haha

Are there any solutions besides removing the drivers and using windows default?

Tony

Yes I have tried all the setting but i still get that distorted clamping on loud sound effects in movies. I tried in Media Player, VLC, Quicktime, Avid MCP, Premiere Pro cs6, and Protools. They are with my audio department at the momment and I'll call them as soon as I wrap up this iheartradio concert mess.:biggrin:

Archived