Corsair Community

H100i Temps

x3nzox

I have a 500r Case

Intel 4670k, Asus VI hero Mobo.

I mounted the Radiator on top of the case in a push config exhaust. 2x original h100i fans installed

1 Back exhaust 140mm

Then 2x120mm front intake and 1 120mm bottom intake, and a 200mm side intake

Room temp 30C (On the 3rd floor) It is currently summer right now

H100i fans are at 1400rpm

Currently my temps are 38-40C Idle

~Max temp at load is 66-69C

I have my CPU OC'd to 4.3 gigs at 1.215V

I was wondering if these temps are ok?

Those big 200mm side fans make a world of difference. Bet you'd be a good 10-15° higher if you didn't have it. With those temps n voltage you should be able to get 4.5ghz quite easily.

yeah the side fan is nice, had to create my own filter tho

<70°C on full load with a ~26% OC? Yea, I'd agree - your temps are great.

so I got it to 4.4 with 1.26v Temps are around 69-73

I don't think i want to pursue a higher volt... I want to keep this cpu for a while

That cpu will handle more voltage for a long time. I have a 4770k I'm running 1.4v on. That's extreme cuz i don't care if it fries. If temps are in check (under 80 loaded) I think your fine up to 1.3-1.35v shouldn't take you more than that to get 4.5ghz anyways. If it does you've hit a wall and it's not worth bothering. Most intel cpu can handle 1.5v as long as temps are in check.

That cpu will handle more voltage for a long time. I have a 4770k I'm running 1.4v on. That's extreme cuz i don't care if it fries. If temps are in check (under 80 loaded) I think your fine up to 1.3-1.35v shouldn't take you more than that to get 4.5ghz anyways. If it does you've hit a wall and it's not worth bothering. Most intel cpu can handle 1.5v as long as temps are in check.

ok i will try for it

Archived