Corsair Community

LNP LED Strip Flickering...?

SkyfaII

I purchased the LNP yesterday and it worked just fine and today I purchased the HD120 Triple pack and when I plugged everything in and powered the PC on the fans were fine but all 4 led strips were flickering... I have no clue what to do anymore. I've tried reinstalling all firmware's, unplugging and replugging cables to no avail... I'm hoping that it's just a software issue that can be resolved. [ame=
]
[/ame]

Have you tried reordering the strips in the line? Maybe one strip at a time?

It really does look like it's not getting the +5V that it needs. Did you connect it with the 3-wire line or the 2-wire?

I’ve tried reordering the strips 1 by 1 and it’s always the same problem. The strips are connected directly to the LNP in port 1.

Have you tried reordering the strips in the line? Maybe one strip at a time?

It really does look like it's not getting the +5V that it needs. Did you connect it with the 3-wire line or the 2-wire?

And the only color that works is red

So... I ended up just replacing the other LNP and all is well now. I guess it was defective.

Likely it wasn't delivering 5V on the power line - the fuse got blown. I've seen the exact behavior that you described on a test NoPro that I have with one blown fuse. The other channel is fine (they are fused separately). I wonder if you could have swapped channels - the fan hub only receives the data signal; it has its own power.

Archived