Corsair Community

[small BUG] hovering over Community closes Dashboard

Eudyptes

I got annoyed about Dashboard randomly closing until I realised that hovering over Community sends you to Home. That can't be on purpose, I hope.

Also, there are several small layout problems in Dashboard, the wide left and right margins and the partial advertisement on the bottom.

As for the advertisement itself, this belongs to a cheap mobile app and not to a serious program. I paid enough to deserve an advertisement free program.

The dashboard in iCUE. What do you mean with the dashboard on the desktop?

Since you seem to be on the beta team, can cou confirm this bug with the Community tab?

I don't want to make a big argument over a little thing but what do you think is the purpose of the banner? It is there to make people buy Far Cry 5 and more Corsair hardware - it is an ad and it is meant to be an ad no matter how a Corsair employee might call it.

If you right-click the iCUE icon in the bottom right it will let you bring up a dashboard on your desktop but this right now bound to the right side of monitor #1.

And Yea, I've reported the bug to them. Took me a second to figure out what you meant by "Community Tab" Forgot that it doesn't show up unless your window is too small.

I mean I don't like it, I'm against a banner like that. I get why they don't consider it an ad since it never links to a site to buy Far Cry 5. Either way, it should be changed in some way or disabled so people aren't forced to stare at it. I've suggested that they only show you the banner for games that you own and work with iCUE. That way it might alert a user to the fact that one of his games is supported while not triggering them into thinking Corsair is trying to push Far Cry 5 down their throats.

Thank you for the explanation. The dashboard on the desktop is nice but would be much more useful on monitor 2. By the way, the one important information missing seems to be GPU load.

Curious, why would the "Community" tab show up when I make the window small? Seems to be a bug itself;-)

You know, I'm very sensitive to ads, I run not a single app on my mobile with ads and that's not an easy task nowadays;-)

Yup, they haven't added everything in and they are still working on it. And being able to move the tab has been a popular request.

Usually, it's at the bottom right corner in a row. If there's no space it moves up to become a tab. It's working as intended.

I hear you but TBH there hasn't been that much pushback.

Archived