Corsair Community

K70 Stuck in Demo Mode

AjaxthebeasT98

I have a k70 rgb and it is stuck in demo mode. I have surfed through a few forums and tried a few different attempts at a solution (from holding the reset, to plugging and unplugging a few times to shifting around the BIOS switch etc etc) none of them have worked. I just want to get this working and anything helps, thanks guys.

So I did some more surfing and I found a way where you hold ESC while plugging in the computer. Once plugged in and the lights are on then release ESC. The keyboard's back-lighting should turn off momentarily (mine was basically a flicker) and then it should be as good as new! Hope this helps someone!

• 1 year later...
So I did some more surfing and I found a way where you hold ESC while plugging in the computer. Once plugged in and the lights are on then release ESC. The keyboard's back-lighting should turn off momentarily (mine was basically a flicker) and then it should be as good as new! Hope this helps someone!

I register for say thank to this guy...

He make my day lol

My keyboard was stuck in demo mode (rainbow) and not recognized by window/cue and this little trick saved me !!

Big up for this fix it work perfectly.

Just hold ESCAPE and plug the keyboard for get out of demo mode :)

Archived