Corsair Community

K95 and Corsair Scimitar Pro Mouse Changing Sensitivity and Profile

det97

Hello, I'm trying to configure my K95 RGB Platinum and Scimitar Pro but they are interfering with each other. When I try and change a profile on the K95 it sometimes changes the sensitivity of the mouse and when I try to change the sensitivity of the mouse (using the DPI buttons) it will change the profile on my keyboard. Any way to stop this from happening?

Thanks.

Each profile you create in CUE will have an associated "DPI profile" linked to it. You can use the same DPI profile for everything, but you need to physically make sure the one is selected for each. It should auto save after you click it and then go to a different part of the CUE interface. A common issue is when you download a pile of profiles from the Community and then go look in your DPI list and see 25+ similar named profiles and you don't know where they go. The DPI profiles do no take the profile name by default and you must rename it that or something else. Otherwise default (1), default (2), etc.

The second issue with the DPI buttons changing the profile is a little more unusual. Click the Scimitar icon in CUE and then the "Actions" menu bar on the left. It is possible the DPI buttons have been programmed to change the profile on the one you are using or perhaps that is a Scimitar default (I don't have one now). You can delete any action you see in there and it should return to normal behavior. One of the more popular content creators for CUE used to link all of the mouse buttons to media controls by default and this was often a confusing moment for some until the extra commands were deleted.

Thanks for the help I was able to get it fixed! I checked the mouse settings for each profile and they were different so I was able to make them all the same. As for the mouse itself changing the profiles, I checked the settings for the two buttons on top of the mouse and saw that one was a profile changer and only one was for actually changing the DPI settings.

Archived