Corsair Community

Corsair K95 RGB - Help Please

Chompus

Hey there. I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I am in dire need for immediate help! Basically, I just purchased a K95 RGB from Dabs in a hurry because there's only 40 in stock; the link to which can be found here:

http://www.dabs.com/products/corsair-gaming-k95-rgb-cherry-mx-red-switches-mechanical-keyboard-9RWQ.html?q=corsair%20k95%20rgb&src=16

The reason why I ordered it in a hurry is because I have wanted this for months, but I've wanted the UK version as I am from London. The code says "Mfr#: CH-9000082-UK", so I'm assuming this is the UK version of this keyboard. So, I was just wondering if anyone could please verify if this is indeed the UK version of the keyboard or not, please. Thank you!

P.S The Dabs customer service are closed until Monday, so I can't ask them. You guys are my only hope now.

Yes it's the UK version, as you can see from the 2 last letters in the code.

North American layout would be CH-9000082-NA, European one would be CH-9000082-EU, and so on.

EDIT: Unless they ship a different layout by mistake you indeed purchased the UK version :)

Yes it's the UK version, as you can see from the 2 last letters in the code.

North American layout would be CH-9000082-NA, European one would be CH-9000082-EU, and so on.

EDIT: Unless they ship a different layout by mistake you indeed purchased the UK version :)

THANK GOD! Thank you!

Archived