Corsair Community

Update CUE, Corsair Link Broken??

A.J.

Today I wanted to load up a new lighting profile for my STRAFE RGB so I thought it would be a good idea to "check for updates" whilst I was in the CUE software as I don't use it very often.

There was an update available which I went ahead and installed, now the Corsair Link software doesn't detect the Commander Pro or the AX850i.

Link version 4.9.7.35

Cue version 3.4.111

How do resolve this issue? It's quite a significant issue as now all 8 fans in my system are running default curves, which is incredibly noisy! I did have a quick scan through the forum but couldn't see anything specifically mentioning Corsair Link not working any more.

Thanks.

Today I wanted to load up a new lighting profile for my STRAFE RGB so I thought it would be a good idea to "check for updates" whilst I was in the CUE software as I don't use it very often.

There was an update available which I went ahead and installed, now the Corsair Link software doesn't detect the Commander Pro or the AX850i.

Link version 4.9.7.35

Cue version 3.4.111

How do resolve this issue? It's quite a significant issue as now all 8 fans in my system are running default curves, which is incredibly noisy! I did have a quick scan through the forum but couldn't see anything specifically mentioning Corsair Link not working any more.

Thanks.

I think you updated to iCue 3.5.111, check iCUE to see if your PSU and the CoPro show up in iCue. It is replacing both Cue and Link. Once iCUE is installed, you will no longer be able to access them via Link.

I wasn't aware Link was being decommissioned, is there any announcement about this as I can't see anything on the forum or the blog?

Would be useful to know when Link will disappear.

I wasn't aware Link was being decommissioned, is there any announcement about this as I can't see anything on the forum or the blog?

Would be useful to know when Link will disappear.

Link will still be available for download as its needed for the older devices that were not carried over to iCUE. However Corsair will no longer be pushing out updates for Link. Link is already considered EOL at this time.

Archived