Corsair Community

how to change colors of K70

keys

Hi,

I have a K70 using the ckb driver on my Linux box on a USB 3.0 port. Works great, except for one minor issue. I wish the colors on the keyboard were blue instead of red. Is there a way to change the colors on the keyboard?

Thanks,

Sorry, didn't know there were different models of K70's. So this one is a K70 RGB. If it can do more than "just change colors", I'd be interested in knowing that too.

So I launched ckb, got a window but up top under the version I get "No devices connected."

Looked at the github link and saw this.

Problem: ckb says "No devices connected" or "Driver inactive"

Solution: Try rebooting the computer and/or reinstalling ckb. Try removing the keyboard and plugging it back in. If the error doesn't go away, try the following:

Rebooted and tried unplugging, but nothing.

As mentioned above, if you have the regular K70 non-RGB you CANNOT change the colors because it only has red leds.

If you have a K70 RGB instead that's a different matter, could you confirm which one you have? Does it have a USB passthrough? What it the product model/code/SKU?

Ok, thought my second post confirmed that.

K70 RGB

Using USB 3.0, the USB w/ a keyboard printed on the boot directly into a Gigabyte mobo.

On the box below the bar code is:

CH-9000118-NA

Archived