Corsair Community

Can't install Corsair Link anymore

Labtec

After i updated to 4.3 software couldnt keep the fans at cosntant speed,i set it on "quiet" 1000~rpm and speed variable at times,it goes to 1360rpm+ then it goes back, its changing every few seconds is annoying af. Then i tried everything:restart pc,reinstall ect problem still there, then i tried uninstall and install previus version 4.2.4.25 wich before worked fine,now it wont even install properly,there is even no corsair in program files but on "uninstall programs" program is there,i tried restart,reinstall,full uninstall even uninstalled "corsair link dongle driver" and installed everything again but still no freaking program,whats going on how can i fix it guys?

They used to 'till about 01-Jan-2016, but not since then.

I installed CL 4.3.0.154 on a couple of my systems with no real issues. I only did this to check if they had fixed the locking + DIMM detection bugs I reported (they have not).

I gave up using CL to control my hardware a long time ago as I feel it's a bloated buggy help of **** and Corsair don't seem to care. CL 4.3.0.154 seems to be quite fond of crashing.

Y i always had some stupid annoying issues with CL and always seem to fix it but this one is on another level i cant even use program lol. I tried SpeedFan long ago but no luck and on my laptop works not bad program i will try to settle it again,what you use to control fans ?

I use Asus AI Suite for case fans its a wonderful program but aparently dont work with Corsair H110i GT

AI Suite is poorly engineered and fails to use the Global\Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method + Global\Access_SMBUS.HTP.Method named mutexes to interlock access to the monitoring hardware. As a result you should not use AI Suite and any other monitoring software such as Corsair Link, SpeedFan, etc. at the same time. Corsair specify this in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118371.

I developed my own CL hardware reporting and control software.

I see you are Software Engineer and you know what you talking about but for me AI Suite works really well for case Fans,and i only use CL for my CPU water cooler and Ai Suite for case fans and always worked well till now because of CL update

And ofc i dont use Speed Fan with any other software and + Ai Suite is good for testing overclock than later set it in bios-always worked for me

Yes but thing is that i ignored cpu monitoring in bios because for some reason bios report me on POST that cpu fans are not conneted and they are not running but they are clearly running so AI Suite dont even recognize CPU Fans and it writes N/A on them them but on Corsair Link its works(well... worked) well and i can change fans speed normally.... soo they are not trying to double control by two softwares wich is bad and buggy ofc.

I think this problem is not related with using these two programs also CL can only control CPU Cooler but not other fans.

Archived