Corsair Community

Defect Carbide 500R Black front panel

martinta

Evening

A few days ago, i ordered a new Corsair Carbide 500R (pretty nice case btw.) then yesterday i decided that it was time to build my hardware into the new chassis, so far everything went good.

After i was done installing my hardware i tried to turn on the computer with no succes, After some troubleshooting i ruled out that any of the hardware could be the issue, so i tried connection another power button to to my motherboard, with succes. After some more troubleshooting i could determine that the whole front panel didn't work, even if i start the computer with my "alternative" button, things like fans etc. doesen't get online/activated (i guess since they are controlled from the front panel which doesen't work).

I created a support label yesterday without any respons, now it could be that i'm a bit impatient but it's really annoying to either have to disconnect my entire hardware again to built it into the old case or wait forever for a respons from the helpdesk personel.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to even see if they have seen my support ticket?

I tried the "i have forgotten my ticket number thingy" and got the ticket number send to my e-mail, so it is registrered, however i have received no respons.

All help is appreciated

//Martin

Archived