Corsair Community

Huge problem with Corsair H2100. Sent Headset to rma and got it back without any fix

Lunevra

Some weeks ago i bought an H2100 Headset and since my first use i've experienced an huge problem with them. The Right ear sounds lower than the left, and when playing bass it cracks like it's burnt, even at low volumes.

The problem is so evident and then i've sent them to rma through the online shop where i bought them and they shipped the Headset to Corsair with my clear istructions about the problem. After 2-3 weeks the shop (OMEGASHOP.IT) shipped my headset back, telling me that Corsair didn't find any issue with my Headset, wich is like telling me that i've got some serious mental problems since the headset are obviously not working. They even tested the headset in their lab before to ship it back to me, and they claim that they didn't find any problem at all, wich is making me nervous as everyone in my house tried them and found them not working as well.

So, i tried the Headset with different computers, with different windows (7, 8 and 10) and they always don't work. I tried them without any other wireless gadgets around. I tried with and without drivers installed. The problem is obviously an hardware one and it needs a really negligent "look" to tell me that you can't find any issue with them.

What should i do? Keep a broken headset because your technicians didn't try them enough to find the obvious issue they have? I've just noticed that someone opened the headset with a screwdriver since the screws of the right earphone looks "used". I guess that Omegashop technicians did that, so what? I paid 150€ for the headset, 30€ to ship them to the store and now what? Should i pay 50€ more to ship them to Corsair, wait 3 more weeks for an answer and then get something like "Warranty is avoid because they has been opened" or "Sorry we couldn't find any issue"? Please don't tell me to open a rma process because i've already done that and nothing has been fixed. Can you contact me with a real solution, staff, before i give up and just start to blame on Corsair like a common 10 years customer that suddenly gets pissed off? I really would appreciate your help, thank you.

• Administrators
We always replace items sent in. I'd suggest creating a ticket at https://corsair.secure.force.com/ and select ask a question. In the comments section post a link to this thread and attach to the ticket your receipt and multiple pictures of the headset and the right earphone along with any documentation you may have from the store.

Archived