Corsair Community

Corsair Support Portal Wrong Password?

BobT36

So just bought a new cooler, no problems yet but wanted to make sure I could login to the support portal etc.

• Tried to claim my account, claimed successfully. (I believe I had one from yonks ago).

• If I try to claim it again it says already claimed, good.

• Try to login (using E-mail address / password), wrong username or password error...

• Reset password, VERIFY password by making it visible with the "eye" button, know exactly what I'm typing.

• Try to login afterwards, using the EXACT SAME password. Says username or password wrong. I'm not being a numpty, I repeated these steps multiple times and I'm DEFINITELY typing the same thing.

• Try to create a new account, says account already in use with my email.

• ?????

Same e-mail address as on here. Not sure if you can see it or not Admin. Let me know if need to send it through. Likely problems with me having an old account?

Tells me to contact support, yet gives no e-mail address or anything. Any Support links I click take me back to that portal, which told me to contact support.. Also the telephone number on the Corsair UK Contact Us page (080070022700) gives "Number not recognised" when called, lol...

• Administrators

Looks like you locked out your account, try logging in now (don't try claiming the account). Keep in mind that the forum and support site are separate accounts with different password systems.

Also, where'd you see that phone number exactly? That's the international number for Corsair One support. There is no general Corsair Support phone number.

Thanks mate! That seems to have worked. Didn't know it was locked out heh, just kept saying wrong password. Can login fine now.

As to the Contact number, seems it only shows up when you go on:

And then select "United Kingdom" from the "Select Your Country" dropdown. It shows up in the panel at the top left. On first visit though it's hidden. Strange heh.

Either ways all resolved, cheers.

Sorry about that, I meant to paste the link.

The page is: http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/company/contact

Thought I'd found a way to reproduce it, but seems unreliable. Forgetting the cookie sometimes and internally reverting to "Global English" location maybe?

It definitely still said "United Kingdom" in the bottom left though.

Generally it was just going to: http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/

Then scrolling down and selecting "Contact", to go to: http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/company/contact

Sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't heh. Generally if I click the link again the panel disappears. Attached a pic.

Edit:

Got it to appear again, but again it doesn't seem to do it every time..

1. Followed the steps above. Clicking the link from this thread, scrolling down and clicking Contact. No panel.

2. Clicked the Corsair logo in the top left to go back to the home page (same URL..)

3. Scrolled down, clicked Contact, and again the panel is there (as in the pic attached). Strange. Definitely still says United Kingdom, and it's the en-gb URL.

Using IE11 on Win 7 x64 btw.

Capture.thumb.JPG.152f8f3ca2c51f95ca5ed44cc1367687.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
Having the same issue. Can not log into support portal or any other corsair website. I have already claimed my email. I reset the password, but get the same response.
Looks like your account was locked out. You'll receive an email asking you to change your password. Go through that, and then you'll be able to continue creating your account.

Archived