Corsair Community

Change Corsair VOID RGB Headset Lights?

reggs12

The lights on my headphones keep blinking red and nothing I seem to do through the CUE seems to change that. Before I have to tape these things over can someone please tell me if it is possible to turn off the blinking red light on the headphone?

• 1 year later...

Im trying to turn off the RGB lights. want longer battery over lights.

I found the slider that looks like it turns them off but as soon as i close the app they start again?

its like the settings dont save?

is there a force save i can do?

cant find it in cue im guessing its under the advanced section but when i tick that box it does nothing, no advanced features show.

theres not even a check box to enable or dissable lights.

there is for info lights.

Could turn the brightness all the way down in Cue buddy?

• Corsair Employee

I found the slider that looks like it turns them off but as soon as i close the app they start again?

its like the settings dont save?

is there a force save i can do?

Unfortunately due to design limitations, lighting is not able to be saved to the device memory for headsets. CUE has to be running for lighting and Dolby/EQ settings.

Unfortunately due to design limitations, lighting is not able to be saved to the device memory for headsets. CUE has to be running for lighting and Dolby/EQ settings.

It saves my lighting profile but if CUE isnt running the brightness goes back to default i believe?

i can chance dolby from the headset without the app running. By long pressing the volume adjustment rocker

I simply just want to turn the lights off permanently without disassembling and removing the leds

yeah Just confirmed, lights immediately turn back to normal brightness when i close CUE.

open cue and they go off again.

Can we get a workaround for this please?

i would really rather not have to have another fking app running just to keep the lights turned off on my headset.

really loving them apart from feeling like im a xmas tree when the app is closed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived