Corsair Community

Is My Corsair Void Warranty Valid?

MNDude

I purchased my Corsair Void Wireless about a year and a half ago. I know that the warranty lasts 2 years. I have taken apart the headset several times trying to figure out why my battery life is so short. When I first got it could go all day without having to be recharged but now it can barely last an hour which kinda defeats the purpose of it being wireless. I have contemplated on replacing the battery myself for a while now but as there is no official replacement battery I would rather have this be a last resort. I have read that Corsair will replace the entire headset rather than selling the battery but since I have taken it apart is my warranty void? Thank you so very much for your time!

Your best bet is to open a support ticket and communicate with Corsair support directly, rather than here in the User Forums. While Corsair does monitor the forums, most of the folks on here are other users and cannot speak to Corsair's warranty policies. That's best handled directly with their support team.

Archived