Corsair Community

200mm Case fan question

Ninjafluff

• Corsair Employee

Part of the problem with 200mm fans is that there isn't actually a standardized fan mount for them, so unfortunately I couldn't tell you what will and won't work in the 600T.

What you might want to consider is instead using a pair of 120mm fans in the top of the 600T, which could move more air at a similar noise level with proper fan control. The state of 200mm fans in the market is kind of poor compared to 120s. :|

Bitfenix have quite a thick mounting area on their fans, they can be tricky to get in a lot of cases.

I have got a 200 pro on the front and a 230 pro on my side panel (no leds),

they work well. have never tried fitting on to the top mount as I have my H100I fitted there

• Corsair Employee
would this fit?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FG-025-NX&groupid=701&catid=2331&subcat=2335

I have one of these in my spare cupboard if you need any measurements off it.

I'd say it's possible but not likely. Mounting holes and clearance both need to line up. :|

Like I said, there isn't really a standard mounting for 200mm so you're pretty much at the mercy of whoever says something will fit.

I'd say it's possible but not likely. Mounting holes and clearance both need to line up. :|

Like I said, there isn't really a standard mounting for 200mm so you're pretty much at the mercy of whoever says something will fit.

The mounting holes line up with the holes on the top of my 650d

Archived