Corsair Community

Sp2200 defected a second time after return RMA

Shamaan

Hello,

I fastly give my story. (here is my first whole problem : http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=103748 ).

After weeks and weeks of discussion, I finally received a new kit 1 week ago. Obsiously I had to pay the return in netherlands : 33euros for the return(the kit cost me 90euros). More than 33% of increase, thanks to Corsair, Wonderful...

But I turn on this new kit, just the right speaker and the subwoofer. Result : I have exactly the SAME problem.

I look for informations on Internet and I found several french people who have the same problem than me. I even saw a website who reduce drasticaly the price of this product because they didn't manage to sell them because of the BIG number of problems.

So my problem today is very simple : my product is defected again. I sent an email to the person of the ramservice and to the rma service but they didn't answer.

I post here to know who I have to contact to get the refund of my kit and the refund of my shipping for the return.

Corsair is not able to send me a functionnal product but prefer send already two defected. I don't want another return with RMA. I just want the whole refund. I consider than I have to be paid for the return as Corsair don't send me a functionnal product but a defected one.

I even suppose that Corsair knows(or at less, suspects) that its product was defected.

I post here to get a answer before Wednesday 25 april. Like I said in my email, If Corsair keeps on ignoring me, I will take contact with my personal legal assistance to help me.

I wait for the answer !

Regards,

Edit : If Corsair wants to speak with me, I can give a phone number but I only speak French at phone. If Corsair has a hotline in french, I wait for the phone number.

Hello,

what can I say to solve my problem !!!

First, I discovered that Corsair choose to send me again a new kit. I said that I DON'T WANT ANY other kit.

Moreover in this message, I discover that UPS was sent at my address to get my defective kit and return it to Corsair. I just received an email by UPS to say me that the order was released. But I hadn't any day in this my mail.

And the problem is the following : I find a job and don't live at home during the week.

My wife is on holiday this week with me at my work location. There will be nobody at home until next monday.

It's not my fault if Corsair don't do what I asked. I cann't be at home so UPS don't see me this week.

2nd problem : the 3rd kit I received has the SAME problem than the two others.

So now, I have two kits at home and always nothing which isn't defective.

I specify that I take contact with my personal legal assistance as Corsair keeps on refusing to give me the refund I asked many times. If nothing evolves and Corsair doesn't change his mind, I won't keep on posting here and Corsair will have other kind of news from me.

I don't undestand how Corsair can make fun of me like it does. With 3 defective kits, how Corsair can justify as many defective products.

I advice people who read this post before buying a corsair sp2200 kit to find another kit.

I will take contact with Corsair thanks to my case but I will continue posting the result.

FOr the moment, I find that Corsair has to change its mind if its doesn't want that people read all my messages in the futur.

I always hope to get my refund and do all what I can to get it ! I can't be clearer.

Regards,

Archived