Corsair Community

Corsair Void RGB won't charge

SearM

So I tried for updating the firmware for my Void RGB white wireless gaming headset. I even tried re-syncing it but for some reason it either shows that its charge or it doesn't. If i unplug my headset a few seconds later it turns off even tho i left it for hours to charge. How can I fix this issue?

VOID.thumb.png.8122b4d1251851ef264d38424e6f3a75.png

This is usually what I get and when I unplug it, It still says its charging

Click on the icon to check for a firmware update (download arrow on the right of the headset name in your screenshot), it will tell you that you are using the last version but you'll still have 2 options available after that: 1) force to flash again the last FW version, 2) select a FW file manually. Simply use option 1.

Oh yea I did that a lot of times but it doesn't do anything. I just plugged my headset into the wall outlet now and it charged but now it doesn't say the battery life when I pull the charger out

I have already paired my headset multiple time. I tried plugging it into the wall outlet and it was working for a bit but when I unplugged it I turned it off and it lost its charge. I force updated the firmware dozens of time. I feel like the headset may be faulty at this point. Unfortunately for me I misplaced my receipt so I might have to just buy a new one.

Archived