Corsair Community

VOID Auto Shutdown not disabling and No Enhancements

BudWheel

I just updated my VOID to the new firmware and now I'm having problems.

The autoshutdown feature isn't working correctly and can not be disabled. I can be in a game, watching a video or music and it keeps activating auto shutdown.

In the sound options section the enhancements tab is now missing and can not increase my volume and everything sounds muffled. I tried reinstalling CUE and forcing the firmware update and nothing changes.

Firmware is 38.01 CUE is 1.15.36

I just updated my VOID to the new firmware and now I'm having problems.

The autoshutdown feature isn't working correctly and can not be disabled. I can be in a game, watching a video or music and it keeps activating auto shutdown.

Firmware is 38.01 CUE is 1.15.36

Hi,

This has been reported before so hopefully this will be fixed later down the line.

For the other part, this is gonna sound really standard but make sure your motherboard/drivers are all Up to date.

I noticed when you update the firmware there is an option to load an image. Am I able to download version 37.03 somewhere? Everything was working just fine with that and been searching the web with no luck.

Everything on my computer is up to date so the new update has to be the root cause.

Any way to move a post? The forum keeps moving me to keyboard and mouse even though I remember being in the Audio section when I selected new thread.

I noticed when you update the firmware there is an option to load an image. Am I able to download version 37.03 somewhere? Everything was working just fine with that and been searching the web with no luck.

Everything on my computer is up to date so the new update has to be the root cause.

Any way to move a post? The forum keeps moving me to keyboard and mouse even though I remember being in the Audio section when I selected new thread.

Hi,

I cannot supply you with an older firmware version, sorry

Not allowed to

Yeah corsair will have to look into this.

Contact an admin?

Even though i think the post is fine here since there are plenty of helpers here

With a void in their possession with lots of daily activity in keyboards and mice.

Sorry if this wasn't very helpful.

Good luck!

Edit: with Corsair James permission i uploaded the firmware you did not experience issues on.

hopefully it will resolve the issue for you temporarily until they manage to find a fix.

20151201_VOID_WIRELESS_Carbon_Firmware_V37.03.zip

Yeah it says it is invalid. Probably due to me having a Yellow edition instead of the carbon. Thanks for trying though. Guess I'll have to wait till the next update and hope for the best unless Corsair can give you the one I need.

Zheren the mvp striking again ;p

Thanks though, i PM'd him hoping that he'd have the black one considering

i only got the setups for the

hardware i own.

i have a ton of the old firmware and software builds. if you need one id be more then happy to send it to you :D

i have a ton of the old firmware and software builds. if you need one id be more then happy to send it to you :D

I've kept all the one's of stuff i own aswell :p

Crazy how big the folder has and is becoming.

Sweet thank you both for helping me out. The firmware seemed to change the version of the headset but didn't seem to do anything with the dongle. When I went to 38.01 it opened 3 windows along with 3 different updates. This time it didn't open any windows and just updated the firmware. I still don't have any enhancements available which sux but testing out the auto shutdown so here's crossing my fingers.

*Update*

Yup its still doing the same things as before :(: Again thanks for the assistance but I'm just going to have to wait till they fix this thing. Too late to turn it back in so off to make a support ticket. Thought I'd try the forums first due to the faster replies.

Sweet thank you both for helping me out. The firmware seemed to change the version of the headset but didn't seem to do anything with the dongle. When I went to 38.01 it opened 3 windows along with 3 different updates. This time it didn't open any windows and just updated the firmware. I still don't have any enhancements available which sux but testing out the auto shutdown so here's crossing my fingers.

*Update*

Yup its still doing the same things as before :(: Again thanks for the assistance but I'm just going to have to wait till they fix this thing. Too late to turn it back in so off to make a support ticket. Thought I'd try the forums first due to the faster replies.

Hi,

It's supposed to downgrade both, did you wait long enough in the downgrade window?

Both bars at 100%?

I know its possible to X out firmware upgrade and have the headset updated but dongle left behind

It can quite take a minute or two for it to update/downgrade.

Yeah I tried uninstalling everything with the same result. Everything goes to 100% still everything is the same. Can't disable auto shutdown and even if I'm playing something with audio going through it still wants to shutdown on me. Still no enhancements in properties so my audio sux. Even at 100% volume everything sounds muffled. Sent a ticket to Corsair in hopes they can help me.

Archived