Corsair Community

Cue 1.10.67 - First impressions

Jkraghify

Just wanted to post here on my first looks at the new CUE.

-does not have the advanced settings for the RGB mice

-Includes an SDK (this is awesome! I'll be playing around with it tonight to see what I can do)

-Works on W10

-lets you choose whether or not 3rd party apps can control the RGB lighting

If anything weird comes up I'll update this post, but for now I think I am sticking with the new CUE. I want to play around with that SDK! ;D

UPDATE: post is now obsolete. Official patch notes click here

advance settings for mice will be coming later.

Glad to hear it!

I don't mind it missing as long as it's coming back. Just letting people know that if they use CUE for that feature, then this update is not for them.

I'm really excited about the SDK. Im packing up to move for the school year right now so I'm not getting much time to play with it. It's awesome it's in C++, that means that I can learn it relatively quickly :D

just downloaded this, then on restart my pc froze so had to turn it off at the power, and CUE seems a bit sluggish now?

what is this SDK anyway? cant seem to find much info about it on google?

The SDK allows you to write your own 3rd party application to control the keyboard. People have been using an unofficial SDK to control keyboard lights for a while now, but it's really nice to now have an official SDK.

If you know how to program, this is a big deal to you.

If you don't know how to program, you'll be able to use other's 3rd party apps when they are released.

ok thanks, this is way over my head then, i wonder why corsair have targeted this update for the programmers of the world, i would have been happy with more cue links :(

i even tried setting my keyboard up for the music equalizer and cant even do that :(

because it was something they promised but delayed to bring things like CUE link out.

Archived