Corsair Community

A7m266

Roockie

Hi all ! I will like to buy a barrette memory Corsair (512). I know a store which sells the Corsair memories, but they all are of the 400 MHZ. My mother board (Asus A7M266) supports 266 MHZ (PC2100). My question: are the memories to corsair (with 400 Mhz) they compatible with A7M266? (XMS and VL) or support 266mhz? Thank you for your assistance Roockie

Hi, Thank you for your answer, I agree with you but my store sells not of Corsair with 266 MHz, but that of the 400 MHz, then I do not know if these barettes to 400 MHz will go on my mother board A7M266... and moreover, I do not find of Corsair to 266 MHz... If not, I will buy other marks as apacer (I found apacer to 266 MHz of them) but good, I prefer Corsair... Roockie

Hi, I will like but that takes much time and in more I live in Belgium (country a little forgotten lol). and I have emergency need for it because I have full with errors of memories according to memtest (he says to me to change them)

• Corsair Employee
All of our XMS3500 and slower modules are backwards compatible to PC-2100 spec. so you should not have any problems running them at a slower speed. But you might need to set the timings manually to Cass 2-3-3-6 depending on the module you get.

Archived