Corsair Community

M65 reverts to default when windows sleeps

Tayroo

Hello there !

Just bought an m65 RGB , set the mouse to my preferred lighting affects and all is good , just one small problem .

When windows goes to sleep , the mouse reverts to "Default" lighting affects , is there a way to change that ? or to at least change the default lighting colors ?

after I unlock windows , the mouse returns to lighting affects I set it up with .

Thanks a lot :biggrin:

• Corsair Employee
Yes, save the profile to device memory by clicking the button next to the profile pulldown menu. You can't save the animation but you save the DPI, the static color for each zone, and the DPI indicator color for each setting.

• 3 months later...
Yes, save the profile to device memory by clicking the button next to the profile pulldown menu. You can't save the animation but you save the DPI, the static color for each zone, and the DPI indicator color for each setting.

This isn't solving the problem for me. I changed the colors, then set that profile as the default, and saved it to device memory.

Still, when I lock my computer, the M65 reverts back to the original red/white colors.

Can you walk me through this in more detail? I did what you said for my K70 keyboard and that worked just fine. For whatever reason, it isn't working on the M65.

This isn't solving the problem for me. I changed the colors, then set that profile as the default, and saved it to device memory.

Still, when I lock my computer, the M65 reverts back to the original red/white colors.

Can you walk me through this in more detail? I did what you said for my K70 keyboard and that worked just fine. For whatever reason, it isn't working on the M65.

I had the same issue too with an old CUE version, it was somehow broken and wouldn't save the profile properly to the device. A newer version fixed it however.

Which CUE version are you using?

I had the same issue too with an old CUE version, it was somehow broken and wouldn't save the profile properly to the device. A newer version fixed it however.

Which CUE version are you using?

I was on an older verison, I'm updating now. If it works, I'll let you know.

I was on an older verison, I'm updating now. If it works, I'll let you know.

UPDATE: This didn't work for me. I've updated to CUE Version 1.10.67 which is currently the latest. Saving the profile to the M65 mouse is not working; however, it works just fine on my K70 keyboard.

If I let my computer sleep, they both turn off. If I lock my computer, the keyboard remains the custom colors I selected and the mouse reverts to the default colors (red/white). If I unplug my mouse and plug it back in, it also reverts back to the default colors (red/white), then after a few moments it switches to my custom color scheme.

This isn't the end of the world for me, I'm very happy with both products, it's just not appealing when the mouse goes out of my set color scheme.

If anyone else has had this issue, please let me know if you solved it.

• 2 years later...

I set up the colors on my mouse how i like them. The colors stay as long as im signed into my account. I can close CUE and still have my colors but as soon as I sign out of my account it reverts to a yellow color. When i sign back it my colors go back

• 5 months later...

Archived