Corsair Community

iCUE Suspended installation Windows 10

doughnuts

Hi

So i discovered yesterday that iCUE is the replacement for the CUE 2 software.

I first uninstalled LINK from my PC, and then ran the iCU 3.2.87 installer software. I get a message stating that i must close Application Frame Host to continue the installation, which i click on and then the installer continues.

Unfortunately the installer gets to 12% 'uninstalling driver' section and then freezes my PC, I have to hit the power button as the PC is totally unresponsive. Upon trying to run the installer again i get a message telling me that the Corsair installation is in a suspended state.

Anyone else experienced this problem? ive noticed the same problem when trying to update my AMD graphics driver and my Logitech mouse.

ive noticed the same problem when trying to update my AMD graphics driver and my Logitech mouse.

Enough free space on your harddrive? Also maybe pending windows updates or other installs that start each time and are not finishing? Also I think there is an MSI cleanup utility that may help.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

might work. There is a temp directory for corsairs cue install. You said you uninstalled the old one AND Link and then restarted first ?

Enough free space on your harddrive? Also maybe pending windows updates or other installs that start each time and are not finishing? Also I think there is an MSI cleanup utility that may help.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

might work. There is a temp directory for corsairs cue install. You said you uninstalled the old one AND Link and then restarted first ?

Thanks for that, i'll give it a try. I did find that also trying to install the latest W10 update also freezes my PC mid way through the install.

Archived