Corsair Community

i terabyte SSD anytime soon

gotto

It is coming, and soon. Also, it will be worth the wait, rest assured. As with everything these guys do, they do it very, very well, cut no corners, and lock down everything that needs to be locked down before releasing products. This ain't OCZ or NZXT over here bruh. Of course, this is all just me talking with absolutely no source so take it how you want. I have been doing this a couple decades though. In the meantime the Nuetron GTX's and Force's are great! Still the fastest in games over the latest and greatest from Intel and Sammy. Won't trade my Corsair SSD's for the World. Never, ever had a problem with any of them. And they look really good too. Also, they are always well stocked, and lower in price.

I have a Micron 1TB (I'm an equal opportunity early adopter) that's spectacular.
I have a Samsung 1tb ssd. and there tech support is in a third world country:(:. I prefer staying with a company that has customer support in the usa. and if the neutron gtx drives have a 7 year warranty then you know there not junk!!

It is coming, and soon. Also, it will be worth the wait, rest assured. As with everything these guys do, they do it very, very well, cut no corners, and lock down everything that needs to be locked down before releasing products. This ain't OCZ or NZXT over here bruh. Of course, this is all just me talking with absolutely no source so take it how you want. I have been doing this a couple decades though. In the meantime the Nuetron GTX's and Force's are great! Still the fastest in games over the latest and greatest from Intel and Sammy. Won't trade my Corsair SSD's for the World. Never, ever had a problem with any of them. And they look really good too. Also, they are always well stocked, and lower in price.
so true. though I did have a nova series 2 ssd drive and it wasn't any faster than my 7200 rpm drive the Sammy honestly blows it through the roof. but like I stated before there tech support is in a third world country. corsair support is usa based for the states anyways I don't know about other countries if each country has there own support I would think that they would. if I ever had a warranty issue with any corsair product it was taken care of right away. corsair does everything very well and they lock things down so they know it will work i'm not saying thing don't happen well things do happen and corsair backs there product wich is a big plus!! I kind of amazed me how many people were having problems with there H100I coolers I just thank god that I never had a problem with mine.

Archived