The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM

POST ID # = 931476
Dgrif12 Reputation: 10
Default What does the warranty plan ordered from Amazon alongside a Corsair product cover?

Just wondering what the warranty bought alongside Corsair products covers. Does it cover personal accidents (coffee spill, etc.)? Does it cover shipping accidents (road accident/crash, broken/damaged in the delivery, etc.)? Does it cover internal errors (wire shortage/circuit break, etc.)?
Old 12-20-2017, 06:51 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 931480
Technobeard Reputation: 65

You purchased a warranty from Amazon? If so, it's not from Corsair and has nothing to do with Corsair, and we know nothing about it.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:48 AM

POST ID # = 933081
FraggedOW Reputation: 10
Default returns/warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technobeard View Post
You purchased a warranty from Amazon? If so, it's not from Corsair and has nothing to do with Corsair, and we know nothing about it.
If i buy a product off amazon and you guys are the ones selling it does it have the one year warranty? And if i live in canada how does returning a product work if something doesnt work?
Old 01-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 934631
Technobeard Reputation: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraggedOW View Post
If i buy a product off amazon and you guys are the ones selling it does it have the one year warranty? And if i live in canada how does returning a product work if something doesnt work?
If a Corsair product is purchased from an authorized reseller (e.g. Amazon), the warranty length is listed on the warranty page (as well as on the product page and on the box): http://www.corsair.com/en-us/support/warranty

In other words, it may have longer than a 1 year warranty. Check the link for more info.

As for how to RMA an item in Canada, once a support ticket (https://support.corsair.com) has been created and approved, you'd be directed to send in the item to the closest RMA depot - which is in California.

Last edited by Technobeard; 01-09-2018 at 08:20 PM.