Corsair Community

H75 Liquid Replacement

Dark Wulf Gamin

Hello, New User and I'm looking for some help. A few months ago I added the H75 to my cooling system for my CPU because I was having some heating issues where all of my equipment was running at 65-80 Celsius and it fixed my problems and letting everything run at <50C. Now when I installed it, I didnt really pay too much attention to where it was placed and I ended up installing it over a heatsink for my MB and melted some of the paste underneath. What I'm trying to get at though was when I took it in to get it looked at the repair guys tried to help me install it to the outside of the case by disconnecting the tubes from the cooling plate and feeding through some holes in my case but after we did this and tried to refill the reservoir and reconnected everything it sounded like it wasnt completely full and also there was no cooling capacity because my cpu during testing quickly climed over 90C. Does anyone know of any tips or tutorials to replace my water so that I can reconnect my cooling system?

Hello, New User and I'm looking for some help. A few months ago I added the H75 to my cooling system for my CPU because I was having some heating issues where all of my equipment was running at 65-80 Celsius and it fixed my problems and letting everything run at <50C. Now when I installed it, I didnt really pay too much attention to where it was placed and I ended up installing it over a heatsink for my MB and melted some of the paste underneath. What I'm trying to get at though was when I took it in to get it looked at the repair guys tried to help me install it to the outside of the case by disconnecting the tubes from the cooling plate and feeding through some holes in my case but after we did this and tried to refill the reservoir and reconnected everything it sounded like it wasnt completely full and also there was no cooling capacity because my cpu during testing quickly climed over 90C. Does anyone know of any tips or tutorials to replace my water so that I can reconnect my cooling system?

I would say that your repair guys owe you a new cooler. AIO coolers are not designed or intended to be dismantled ... at all. Period. Nor are they intended to be refilled.

I would also suggest that you find new repair guys.

Archived