Corsair Community

Corsair H80i GT Pump Noise

sakovip

Hi guys,

I just received my RMA replacement for my old H80i, which is a H80i GT

After I installed and fully ran about a hour, and found out I can't change the pump speed and fan speed, and I reinstalled Link fixed

However, the pump noise is really annoying, its like clicking, or some electricity running inside the pump, like a refrigerator

is there anything I can do about it?

thanks

Also, After I restarted my PC, the fan speed control and pump speed control in Corsair Link stopped working again.

Every time I installed new, it will work, but after I restarted, it stopped work, and the admin privilege is at default, which is highest at startup

Also, After I restarted my PC, the fan speed control and pump speed control in Corsair Link stopped working again.

Every time I installed new, it will work, but after I restarted, it stopped work, and the admin privilege is at default, which is highest at startup

I eventually figured out the problem of pump/fan speed change

only thing i can't bear is the noise, my roommate says my case sounds like a power station that generating electricity during the nighttime, room is pretty quite that time so all we can hear is the clicking sound from the pump

I recorded another video with the front panel closed, my friend's h80i and even my old h80i never had this problem

I just curious is it every h80i gt sound like this? if it is, i will just bear the noise then, but compare to the old h80i, i suppose the improvement should'v do better right?

[ame=https://youtu.be/Zz15gXZdjhA]https://youtu.be/Zz15gXZdjhA[/ame]

thanks Dustin,

I helped my friend upgrade his H60 to H80i GT(bought from Bestbuy)

and found out compare to mine, his pump is pretty quite in performance mode. at least not as loud as my pump.

Already requested RMA, thank you for the help

Archived