Corsair Community

H110i GTX + NZXT Internal USB Hub

UnknownRand

hello,

So i have the H110i GTX cooler and it works amazing, recently i swapped some fans on my rig to a set of fans that needed my only USB2.0 header on my mobo, so i did a little digging and found that the H110i doesnt need to be connected to the usb2.0 to work fine so i disconnected that and ran my fans, till i could find a way to get an extra 2.0 header.

I finally found the NZXT USB2.0 internal usb hub which allows me to go from 1x 2.0 to 3x 2.0 now that i have that installed whenever i have corsair link open and running the fan/pump speed fluctuate no matter what mode i set them to, and once i close corsair link it sits at a constant speed.

i was thinking this could be some interference because there is more then 1 item connected to my only 2.0 header, but im not sure, which is why im asking here.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

( also not sure if i should have put this post here or in the cooling thread )

I finally found the NZXT USB2.0 internal usb hub which allows me to go from 1x 2.0 to 3x 2.0 now that i have that installed whenever i have corsair link open and running the fan/pump speed fluctuate no matter what mode i set them to, and once i close corsair link it sits at a constant speed.

I and many others use NZXT IU01s and I don't recall any posts about cooler issues being triggered by the NZXT IU01.

How do you have the pump + fans configured? Post the CL4 [home] tab + the configuration panels.

How do you have the pump + fans configured? Post the CL4 [home] tab + the configuration panels.

I cant show the Config panels for the fan/pump as i disconnected the NZXT hub not long after i made the post ( the constant up and down of the fans rpm annoyed me )

i can post the home tab from CL4 though.

if it is necessary i can wire it all up again no problem!

Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/GPm7izk.png

I cant show the Config panels for the fan/pump as i disconnected the NZXT hub not long after i made the post ( the constant up and down of the fans rpm annoyed me )

You did not post any of the information I need to help you. Do you deserve help?

Surely it's obvious you need to post the configuration panels given I asked for them.

FWIW - I have an NZXT IU01 as well that I installed to provide a USB port to plug in my Corsair pump as my MOBO (Asus X99-Deluxe II) has exactly ONE USB2.0 header on it. I have never had any issue with fan speeds fluctuating.

If you send Ray what he asked for, I have no doubt that he will get you straightened out. He has helped me out a LOT !!

Archived