Corsair Community

RGB fan order (570X + H100I pro RGB + LL120)

rgbfan

Hi There,

I have some questions regarding my first corsair RGB build and would like the input of more experienced users. I bought the following:

- 570X Crystal

- H100I pro RGB Platinum (comes with 2 ML120 fans)

- 3x LL120

- 1x LL120

- LED expansion kit

- Commander pro

i replaced the standard fans in the front (i believe SP) with the 3x SP120 fans. I put the fourth in the back of the case. I plan to place the radiator on the top of the case with the two ML fans attached to it.

My question is to which number on the lighting hub do i wire the fan in the back.

The 3 in the front are 1,2,3 but i don't know wat to do with the one in the back. is it 4 or should i count the ML fans also (even thought they ware wired to the CPU block and not the lighting node), in which case it would be 6.

Can i configure Icue in a way that everything syncs up correctly? as if the ML fans are number 4 and 5? they are plugged in the CPU cooler so i hope the software has an option to tell it where those fans are located in the case.

Thanks you very much!

As above. The trick is you must wire the RGB Lighting Hub in number order. 3 fans? Slots 1-3. 4? 1,2,3,4. As to which fan goes into which number, technically it doesn’t matter, but this will determine the order for sequential effects and their position in the iCUE display. So if you want the lighting to start in the back, make that fan #1. Same thing for top front or bottom front.

Archived