Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO CMW32GX4M4C3000C15 32GB (4x8GB)

shEp187

Hi all,

Just inquiring at this stage but I am looking to upgrade from 16 to 32gb of the titled memory!

I currently have this CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 slotted in my Asus ROG Z270E motherboard.

My question being is the titled memory compatible with my board as I cannot find it in the supported memory list on the Asus website!

I am sure I will benefit from the increase in speed.

Thanks,

Shep

Hey, hey!

I too, have a z270e and upgraded my old memory to CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 - (4 x 8GB) 3200 without issue.

Upon booting the PC for the first time, the system shut right down, and restarted. I'm not sure if the quick shut down is normal or not. On the auto restart, the BIOS auto detected the memory, and the XMP Profile updated the memory information, and Windows started.

If all is fine, the memory sticks will be in default rainbow mode. Once iCUE auto starts, the memory will go dark until you enter iCUE and customize their effects.

AuraSync does not support the Vengeance RGB Pro at this time.

• Corsair Employee
Hi all,

Just inquiring at this stage but I am looking to upgrade from 16 to 32gb of the titled memory!

I currently have this CMK16GX4M2A2400C14 slotted in my Asus ROG Z270E motherboard.

My question being is the titled memory compatible with my board as I cannot find it in the supported memory list on the Asus website!

I am sure I will benefit from the increase in speed.

Thanks,

Shep

Shouldn't be an issue.

Hey, hey!

I too, have a z270e and upgraded my old memory to CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 - (4 x 8GB) 3200 without issue.

Upon booting the PC for the first time, the system shut right down, and restarted. I'm not sure if the quick shut down is normal or not. On the auto restart, the BIOS auto detected the memory, and the XMP Profile updated the memory information, and Windows started.

If all is fine, the memory sticks will be in default rainbow mode. Once iCUE auto starts, the memory will go dark until you enter iCUE and customize their effects.

Thanks for the heads up PJ, need to save a few more dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

Went all out and got Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 32GB (4x8GB) 3200MHz DDR4 and also grabbed a Commander Pro.

No issues installing the memory or with iCue software.

Will install the Commander pro tomorrow when the wife and kids are out.

Hey, hey!

Hey Pj,

Did exactly what you mentioned above, Cheers again.

Archived