Corsair Community

H100 Fan Dead

Alex00322

As the title says one of the fans that came with my H100 is dead. I don't want to RMA the entire unit because of a faulty fan. Corsair for some odd and unknown reason doesn't let you buy the fans separately (which is a shame because they're actually really good) (when they work)

Anyways, what would some good replacements be for the stock coolers? I don't care if they're a bit pricey. I don't want something cheap with low cfm / static air pressure. Noise isn't that much of an issue as long as they're quiet on the low setting.

I'm pretty sure if you submit an RMA and explain the situation Corsair will send you a replacement fan at no charge.

If you want a good set of fans, then get yourself the Gentle Typhoon AP-15's if you can find them. Otherwise Noctua NF-P12's should do pretty well, even at high, they'll be quieter than anything else you put on there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
What? Please call our customer service once you have the RMA# and ask for Spare parts. You can get the number from our website under contact and they are available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday.

Archived