Corsair Community

Christmas profile build! Everyone with RGB keyboards can participate :)

This has been completed and the full profile pack is available

HERE

Christmas is only 200+ days away!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

list of people who contributed:

- krazykid (Snow effect)

- kawasakizx10rr (Tree + Tree lights)

- RvH (Shooting stars)

-SitrusC

-

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy holidays everyone!

Ditto, hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

I would try to add onto this profile, but unfortunately I've never actually tried to mess around with CUE. Would you suggest just using the manual to learn, or are there other resources that I should consider?

Thanks!

Ditto, hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

I would try to add onto this profile, but unfortunately I've never actually tried to mess around with CUE. Would you suggest just using the manual to learn, or are there other resources that I should consider?

Thanks!

You can see my 2 tutorials http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=151976 if thats helps a bit

Sorry Guys!

I've been away through December and I've just replaced my desk as well so I haven't so much as checked the forums over the past month. Looks great though!

Add something to it :D weve got till the 4th before i put the finished product on rgb share.

Archived