Corsair Community

Keyboard lock

deejaywolf

Hello,

I just bought K70 Lux.

Is there any key, or keyboard shortcut, or whatever to lock keys on my keyboard?

I have 2 year old son and he likes to touch my keyboard. On my previous keyboard there was shortcut (Fn + F11) to lock keys.

Thanks

There is no feature available in CUE as you have described, but you can create a profile that has every key 'disabled' by assigning it to blank actions. But you will need to keep one key enabled for profile switching.

There is no feature available in CUE as you have described, but you can create a profile that has every key 'disabled' by assigning it to blank actions. But you will need to keep one key enabled for profile switching.

Thank you. I'll try to create it.

Does it have to be only one key, or could it be combination of two keys?

btw, i like rainbow wave effect, but i'd like arrow keys to be in one color. Is there a way to edit this effect?

I found action "Disable key if Lock button is on". Can I apply it to all keys together or do I have to make action for all keys separately?

, i like rainbow wave effect, but i'd like arrow keys to be in one color. Is there a way to edit this effect?

There are two ways to accomplish the goal of having rainbow waves with arrow keys static to one color.

1. Using CUE's basic lighting mode, add a static lighting effect ABOVE the "Rainbow Wave" effect. Choose the color you want your arrow keys to be. While holding down your CTRL key, click each of the arrow keys on the onscreen keyboard.

2. Using CUE's advanced lighting mode, import a profile that implements the rainbow effect. (Hint: Try RGB Share to quickly review the published profiles in advanced mode until you see a rainbow you like.) In advanced mode, create a static lighting as the first effect, and proceed as described previously.

Archived