Corsair Community

K70 Lux VS K95

Mortician

I'm looking at Corsairs website (their refurbished section) and see that they have both of these models in RGB with CUE. Now I'm wondering... is the only real difference with these 2, the 18 extra programmable keys? And does their refurbished models come with the same warranty as a new one?

Because if so, I can settle for the 70 Lux since I don't need those extra keys. Also I'm wondering if the 70 Lux allows recording macros for games?

I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions on the matter and thanks in advance. I'm have not really kept up on new tech since I made this old system some 10 yrs ago.

Personally I can’t live without the macro keys and I don’t know how I did it before. A lot less stress on the wrists in the course of a day.

Also I’ve had the k70 rapid fire rgb and both a new and old k95.

They’re both fantastic and you can record on the k70 I’m pretty sure but have someone else confirm before you buy. My model (I gave to a coworker she loves it) was again I think a k70 lux rapidfire with reds

Reds are a little chatty and hard to type on a lot if you are not a robot. Browns are what I use but those are the only two I have tried really.

Old k95 has some lighting issues that didn’t appear at first. Your Milage May vary. Not sure what the warranty would be I never tried to rma it because it doesn’t bother me as much as being without it would

Archived