Corsair Community

Corsair Force F60 BSOD When Idle Firmware v2.0 ?

I am having a bit of trouble with a BSOD. I Think it might be my SSD's I have got two blue screens today while i was a way from the pc i have not had any blue screen for ages and the only thing i have done is updated the firmware on my two Corsair F60 SSD's from version 1.0 to version 2.0 and did a secure erase of the drives. The drives are running in raid 0

Under power options I have sleep disabled and i have it set to turn off my monitors after 10 minutes if the pc is idle. Both of the blue screens i got today have happened while i was away from my pc so i am thinking it might be something to do with the monitors turning off. I have herd of people having problem with these drives and sleep mode but i haven’t come across anything else causing blue screens. If anyone has any info that could help me out that would be great.

EDIT:

I think i may have found the problem. I think it’s actually the ati drives that i updated the day before. I went back to the old ones and no problems yet. I just assumed that i was the drives because i had just updated them the same day. sorry corsair for ever doubting you

He's probably asking about the SATA controller drivers. Intel RST version # ?

Some people are fine w/ the 9.6 series, others are fine on the 10.0 or 10.1 series. Total crapshoot from what I can tell (which means there's probably another factor in it all).

Archived