Corsair Community

Happy X owner

AlienwareALX

Well, it's now been two months and I have to say I love this drive.

I don't really give a crap about TRIM support as to be honest I tried Windows 7 and it was poo*. So I am happy to stick with Vista for now and just enjoy the lovely load times.

So cheers Corsair. I know that not a lot of people have piped up and actually thanked you for such a great product and god knows, you must be sick to death of hearing people complain.

* My TV card did not function properly. Media center refused to work properly with my remote and time shifting was gone. ETC, ETC. Yet another M$ mass beta released into the public that doesn't work properly. :biggrin:

Oh and remember that issue I had with the garbled screen? A week later my 280GTX died a death. It caused a lot of stress but I eventually pulled out my SLI motherboard and replaced it with a Crossfire one and moved over to Xfire 5770. The stress was worth it, these things absolutely scream. Nuff said really. Added to the X it makes for a seriously quick computer :)

Glad to see that at least there are some people who know how to enjoy such a marvelous product!

I myself own one of the X128 series and this thing is still screaming fast even after 6 months, read times are still the same and write speeds have only dropped by about 20mb/s which i admit i am actually happy with considering how i use this drive (intensive read/write such as recording ect).

Archived