Corsair Community

Help

Batmanhush

ok to start im no good at figuring this out bymyself,,I got the H110i gt water cooler and the phantek enthoo luxe case I was hoping to plug all in an when computer needed to be cooled it would speed up by itself an cool,,i cant figure out how to get it to do that can I please have someone show me how in simplest form

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that there is a simple answer, but see if this helps.

Make sure that the cables are all connected, the single wire with the fan connector goes to the cpu_fan header at the top of the motherboard, the sata connector to a sata power lead and the mini usb cable from the side of the pump housing (the bit with Corsair on it) to one of the 2 usb headers on the bottom of the motherboard.

Then, download and install the Link software from Corsairs site:

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/support/downloads

With luck, you will now see your cooler, fans, gpu, hard drives etc on link and you will be able to change the colour of the Corsair logo, set the pump speed to quiet or performance and set the cooling to quiet, balanced or performance.

I have my pump and cooling set to quiet and my temps are good. If you do this and find that you have a problem, come back and post the problem and someone will try to help.

Archived