Corsair Community

Katar Mouse Scroll Wheel Problem

char_boy

I have a relatively new Katar mouse. When I try to scroll down using the scroll wheel, sometimes the screen starts moving up before it moves down. I have tried reinstalling CUE and have the latest firmware uploaded to the mouse (just updated it again today).

What gives? Nothing in Windows 10 control panel mouse settings or CUE corrects this odd behavior.

• 8 months later...
I have a relatively new Katar mouse. When I try to scroll down using the scroll wheel, sometimes the screen starts moving up before it moves down. I have tried reinstalling CUE and have the latest firmware uploaded to the mouse (just updated it again today).

What gives? Nothing in Windows 10 control panel mouse settings or CUE corrects this odd behavior.

I wanna wake this thread up as i encountered the same problem with my second Katar now.

I bought the first one 2 weeks ago and fastly discovered the problem this user explained already: The mouse would sometimes scroll up even though I scrolled down.

I gave it back and got it exchanged for another, new katar - the same error occures ..

I actually would like to keep this mouse because its handy, but this problem is rather annoying - What can i do? Exchanging the mouse for a new one didnt seem to work

EDIT*: I already tried cleaning the scroll wheel with compressed air while using it, the problem remained

• 7 months later...
I wanna wake this thread up as i encountered the same problem with my second Katar now.

I bought the first one 2 weeks ago and fastly discovered the problem this user explained already: The mouse would sometimes scroll up even though I scrolled down.

I gave it back and got it exchanged for another, new katar - the same error occures ..

I actually would like to keep this mouse because its handy, but this problem is rather annoying - What can i do? Exchanging the mouse for a new one didnt seem to work

EDIT*: I already tried cleaning the scroll wheel with compressed air while using it, the problem remained

Same for me ... third Katar. Are they just junk???

Archived