Corsair Community

Have to pick GREEN in Cue to get PURPLE only on M buttons

stevvie

Since the last firmware/software update I noticed that the M buttons would be green when booting no mater what colour I set them and saved as default and to device memory. Once cuw had loaded it turned to whatever colour it was supposed to be set to , So I thought I'll live with that as messing with cue seems to cause more problems than it ever solves. But today out of the blue it decided to stay green even after cue applied my defualt profile. So I uninstalled cue and deleted C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Corsair just to be sure. And to be able to get my M buttons to be purple i have to choose a greenish/yellow/bronish colour. I can get the button to display all the colours so it's not a dead colour on the led. Anybody else seen anything like this.

I have no idea what you mean.

I just left click on it and select a colour from the palate like any other button

And If I move the slider down on the right in the palate the intensity gets BRIGHTER not dimmer. It's like its inverted in both intensity and colour. But If i use the brightness 33/66/100% its normal

see picking purple make the light green

http://s1.postimg.org/rnqay33x7/IMG_7383.jpg

and picking green makes the light purple

http://s27.postimg.org/pkaoc28zz/IMG_7382.jpg

Sorry for the washed out colours as it's 1:50am here in the UK and I've wasted way too much of my life on the quirks of this keyboard already.

Also just noticed if #I select lighting off it turns white

• Corsair Employee

I'm not here on the forums everyday and I'm not support so its always best to contact our actual tech support for a quick immediate solution than it is to wait for me to reply.

M1-M3 buttons have indicators (along with Brightness and Win-Lock) that allow a different color to show when they're "on" and "off". Right click the button, choose reset to default, and then right click again to choose "Indicator." This will allow you to select the on/off colors. See if this fixes the color inconsistency.

I didn't want to contect support as I know I would just end up getting a refund for all the silly problems this keyboard has, and I just love the actual mechanics of the keyboard.

Done that still the same. I've reset and I've even reset the WHOLE keyboard and deleted the contents of C:\Users\Stevvie\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\ and started from scratch which solved it for about an hour or so and then the purple M1 just turned to green and I had to go back into cue and select green to get purple. And no I'm in the silly situation others are in that I can't even import my profiles that WORKED before and I exported using the SAME cue.

Archived